Hello, beautiful people!
I hope you are keeping safe.
Today we are going to talk about three simple yet effective mindfulness techniques that can help you shift your perceptive towards positivity and abundance.
It goes without saying that we don’t appreciate things which are available in abundance or easily accessible.
I am sure most of you would agree with me on this.
Following three mindfulness practice will help you create positive aura around you.
- Say Thank You When You Wake Up in the Morning:
- Thank almighty that you have got a chance to see another beautiful day. There are many people in the world who don’t get a chance to see the next day.
- Before you step on the floor, say sorry and thank mother earth for everything. We can’t exist without mother earth. Be grateful to the mother earth.
- Glide the curtains and say thank to the Sun for the constant source of light and energy.
- Say Thank You After You Finish Your Meals:
- Thank almighty that you have got food to eat, thank almighty that you had your food with peace of mind, thank almighty that you could eat with your family. For many still, it’s just a dream.
- Thank the one who has cooked food for you. (P.S. you don’t have to be loud everywhere and everytime, you can thank the one from the bottom your heart)
- Say Thank You Before Going To Bed:
- Thank almighty and universe that you had a great day. Thank even when you had a bad day because it’s a part of life, not all days same.
- Thank almighty that you have come home safely from the work.
- Thank almighty for the good sleep.
- And thank yourself and appreciate yourself that you lived a day gracefully.
That’s all folks!
In Vedic culture, there are shlokas for each of these above. In upcoming blogs, I will share the same.
I hope this will help.
Stay safe and blessed!