About Dr Pooja
I hope you are doing well in life!
I am a Gold medalist doctor turned Certified Coach.
A combination that describes me well is
Certified Life Coach
NLP-CBT-Mindfulness Master Practitioner
Yoga Teacher & Yogic Nutrition Consultant
Certificates under my belt
- Certified Life Coach
- Certified Mindfulness Master Practitioner
- Certified Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Practitioner
- Certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner
- 200 hours YTTC (Yoga Teacher Training Course) in Ashtang Yoga
- Diploma in Yoga Training (Internationally accredited CPD activity) in Ashtang Yoga
- Diploma in Yogic Nutrition (Internationally accredited CPD activity)
Mission & Vision
My mission and vision is to help all those action takers who want to walk on the path of success and spirituality, want to live a healthy, purposeful, meaningful and blissful life. To help action takers discover their true potential, find clarity and balance to become a better version of themselves.
More about me
Writing poetry and musings.
Writing on various dimensions of life and life learnings.
Travelling and sharing my experiences and travel guide.
Reading books and sharing my thoughts.
Well, this is the information that the world wants to know. I am just a soul and when on this beautiful journey called ‘Life’, exploring different dimensions of it and this birth is a pilgrimage to India! When I am not working you may find me with a cup of tea and weaving millions of stories with the sky. I am in eternal love with the Himalayas and passionate about creation & the creator. The universe is my fascinating indulgence.
More power to you, Stay blessed!