What is Life Coaching and Mindfulness?
Life Coaching is helping people to achieve goals in their personal and professional lives by making them to take actions in the appropriate direction by listening and guiding the self-awareness.
In a nutshell, Life coaching helps you see life through your objectives and options available to you in order to achieve desired goals and live a meaningful life.
Mindfulness is the state of awareness in which we perceive content and context accurately by being aware of it.
Mindfulness is the quality of being fully aware of thoughts and feelings, remain in the present moment, fully engaged in whatever you do without any distractions, and judgments.
Who is Life Coaching and Mindfulness for?
- People who want clarity, focus, and balance in their personal and professional life
- People struggling to achieve specific goals and actionable steps despite putting hard work and amazing plans
- People who want to overcome unproductive habits such as Procrastination, overthinking, etc.
- People who want to improve their relationships be it personal or professional
- People who want to overcome low self-esteem, low self-confidence, constant worrying and lack of content feeling to become better in whatever they do
- People struggling to move on from past bad experiences and relationships
- People who don’t find their life fulfilling be it personal or professional and struggling to figure it out
- Learn to see things differently and make peace with the truth
- People who are struggling to manage their emotions, disappointments, looking forward, etc.
- People who want to find their calling
- People who want to understand themselves better in order to make peace with the truth
What results you can expect from Life Coaching and Mindfulness?
- Clarity, focus, and balance in personal and professional lives
- Improved self-esteem, will power and become better
- Responsibility and accountability of goals and actions
- Enhanced productivity and effective time management
- Ability to decide better, stay calm and focused in any circumstances
- Reduced conflicts, anxiety, stress, and better relationships
- Live in the present and conscious awareness of taking any decision and action
- Overcome obstacles and master the art of living a meaningful and happy life
- Find your calling & Life purpose
- Understand yourself better
Life Coaching and Mindfulness is not:
- Advice giving
- Teaching or Lecturing
- Miracle cure
So, if you are someone you want to become better instead of just feeling better, Life and Mindfulness Coaching is for you.
Learn to see things differently and live in the present moment.
Are you looking for professional help to overcome obstacles in your life?
I am a certified Life Coach and following certificates are under my belt. I use integrated knowledge and techniques in Life Coaching as it demands in case to case basis.
- Certified Life Coach
- Mindfulness Master Practitioner
I coach people to become better and master the art of living a meaningful and happy life.