Close the Gap between WHERE YOU ARE and WHERE YOU WANT TO BE
Mindfulness Mastery Sessions
with Dr Pooja
Reshape your life by understanding yourself better!
Mindfulness is the state of awareness in which we perceive content and context accurately by being aware of it.
Mindfulness is the quality of being fully aware of thoughts and feelings, remain in the present moment, and being fully engaged in whatever you do without any distractions, and judgments.
Benefits of Mindfulness Practice:
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Increases awareness
- Increases clarity and balance in life
- Improves memory, concentration & decision-making ability
- Improves sleep quality
- Helps in blood pressure, and palpitation and regulates heart rates
- Reduces overthinking and unnecessary mind chatter
- Helps in panic attacks, known and unknown fears
- Increases productivity, time-management
- Increases energy and higher vibrations
- Manages mood swings, uncontrolled behaviours, unhealthy response patterns
- Enhances ability to manage physical and emotional pain and facilitate the speedy recovery
- Enhances ability to stay calm in stressful situations
- Improves all aspects of life and boosts immunity
- Makes you resilient
- Increases kindness, compassion and empathy
- Improves all dimensions of life and facilitates spiritual growth
Improve These Areas of Life
Mindfulness Mastery Sessions
How Mindfulness Mastery Sessions will help you
Mindfulness Sessions Includes:
Let me help you Become Better in Life to Live at your full potential through Mindfulness-Mastery sessions.
How to register for Mindfulness Mastery Sessions
- Mindfulness is NOT Quick-fix, Magic, or Miracle cure.
- This Mindfulness Mastery program is NOT for you if You don’t want to take action sincerely and want overnight magic.
- This Mindfulness Mastery program is NOT for you if you are diagnosed with a psychiatric disorder or have suicidal thoughts. In this case, you may consult a psychiatric doctor.
- This Mindfulness Mastery program is NOT for you if You don’t believe in the value of coaching and time.
- This Mindfulness program is NOT for you if You are not ready to financially invest in your life goals and self-transformation.
Mindfulness mastery sessions are conducted Monday to Friday. However, It's your choice how many sessions you want to do every week. For better results, you should practice on a daily basis. If any doubts, you may ask in enquiry form.
In that case, you may book one session and experience it first. If it suits you then you may book long-term sessions.
Yes! Enquiry form submission is mandatory in any case as it's enquiry cum registration form, based on this information you will be guided if this coaching program is for you or not and your sessions will be customised and designed. If any further information or discussion is required to start your sessions, we may ask.
No! Just feel free and be receptive to coaching techniques.
Dos and Don'ts of Mindfulness sessions:
- Keep the gap of minimum 3 hours of having full meal/breakfast.
- Keep the gap of minimum 1 hour of having tea/coffee/juice/milk/etc. You can drink water.
- Keep the water bottle to keep yourself hydrated during the session.
It depends on your objectives & the goals you want to achieve and how you respond to coaching techniques.
No! Mindfulness mastery coaching sessions are done online through – Google Meet Application.
Time zone difference will be managed.
For payments by cards issued outside India, USD rates will apply.
- Sessions will start on time as per the slot/s booked for you and will end on time irrespective of you join late.
If you do not attend the scheduled session without any prior notice, you will be fully charged for the session.
If you are late for the session and don’t inform, after 15 minutes of waiting, your session will end and fully charged.
Cancellation & Reschedule:
- If you cancel the session exact at start time or after the start time, session will be counted and fully charged.
- Reschedule before 12 hours of the scheduled session – your session/s will be rescheduled/postponed to subsequent dates as per your schedule.
- Reschedule within 12 hours of the scheduled session – the session will be fully charged except for the allowed sessions in your package.
- Number of reschedule allowed in your package:
- 1 session – no reschedule within 12 hours of the scheduled session, the session will be fully charged
- 10 sessions – 1 reschedule allowed within 12 hours of the scheduled session.
- 15 sessions – 2 reschedules allowed within 12 hours of the scheduled session.
- 20 sessions – 3 reschedules allowed within 12 hours of the scheduled sessions.
- One week before ending of your booked package, you must inform us if you want to continue or discontinue.
- If you fail to inform us one week before if you want to continue, your slots will be available/given to others.
- We don't give reminders for renewal, you will keep the track of your sessions & renewals.
- Fees are non-refundable in any case.
You may read detailed Terms and Conditions here.
Meet Your Coach
Dr Pooja Patel
Dr Pooja is a Gold Medalist doctor (BHMS) turned Certified Yoga Teacher and Life Coach in India. She has expertise in NLP, CBT, Mindfulness, Ashtang Yoga and Meditation.
Dr Pooja has extensive experience in coaching people across the world on a variety of concerns.
She is also a published author and writer.