Close the Gap between WHERE YOU ARE and WHERE YOU WANT TO BE
Personal Yoga Sessions
with Dr Pooja
Connect with Self and Become Better to Live at your full Potential
“Yoga is the cessation of the movements of the mind. Then there is abiding in the seer’s own form.” – Patanjali, The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
Personal Yoga Sessions Includes:
Why Personal Yoga Coaching?
How to register for Personal Yoga Sessions:
- Yoga Coaching is NOT Quick-fix, Magic, or Miracle cure.
- This Yoga Coaching program is NOT for you if You don’t want to take action sincerely and want overnight magic.
- This Yoga Coaching program is NOT for you if You don’t believe in the value of coaching and time.
- This Yoga Coaching program is NOT for you if You are not ready to financially invest in your life goals and self-transformation
Yoga sessions are conducted Monday to Friday. However, It's your choice how many sessions you want to do every week. For better results, you should practice on a daily basis. If any doubts, you may ask in enquiry form.
In that case, you may book one session and experience it first. If it suits you then you may book long-term sessions.
Yes! Enquiry form submission is mandatory in any case as it's enquiry cum registration form, based on this information you will be guided if this coaching program is for you or not and your sessions will be customised and designed. If any further information or discussion is required to start your sessions, we may ask.
No! Just feel free and be receptive to coaching techniques.
Dos and Don'ts of yoga sessions:
- Keep the gap of minimum 3 hours of having full meal/breakfast.
- Keep the gap of minimum 1 hour of having tea/coffee/juice/milk/etc. You can drink water.
- Keep the water bottle to keep yourself hydrated during the session.
It depends on your objectives & the goals you want to achieve and how you respond to coaching techniques.
No! yoga coaching sessions are done online through – Google Meet Application.
Time zone difference will be managed.
For payments by cards issued outside India, USD rates will apply.
- Sessions will start on time as per the slot/s booked for you and will end on time irrespective of you join late.
If you do not attend the scheduled session without any prior notice, you will be fully charged for the session.
If you are late for the session and don’t inform, after 15 minutes of waiting, your session will end and fully charged.
Cancellation & Reschedule:
- If you cancel the session exact at start time or after the start time, session will be counted and fully charged.
- Reschedule before 12 hours of the scheduled session – your session/s will be rescheduled/postponed to subsequent dates as per your schedule.
- Reschedule within 12 hours of the scheduled session – the session will be fully charged except for the allowed sessions in your package.
- Number of reschedule allowed in your package:
- 1 session – no reschedule within 12 hours of the scheduled session, the session will be fully charged
- 10 sessions – 1 reschedule allowed within 12 hours of the scheduled session.
- 15 sessions – 2 reschedules allowed within 12 hours of the scheduled session.
- 20 sessions – 3 reschedules allowed within 12 hours of the scheduled sessions.
- One week before ending of your booked package, you must inform us if you want to continue or discontinue.
- If you fail to inform us one week before if you want to continue, your slots will be available/given to others.
- We don't give reminders for renewal, you will keep the track of your sessions & renewals.
- Fees are non-refundable in any case.
You may read detailed Terms and Conditions here.
Meet Your Coach
Dr Pooja Patel
Dr Pooja is a Gold Medalist doctor (BHMS) turned Certified Yoga Teacher and Life Coach in India. She has expertise in NLP, CBT, Mindfulness, Ashtang Yoga and Meditation.
Dr Pooja has extensive experience in coaching people across the world on a variety of concerns.
She is also a published author and writer.