Mansi (Life Coaching)
I remember meeting Dr Pooja in 2015;Beauty with brain. I would say her words “When it’s murky don’t take any decision, let the time pass and you will get the clarity.”
In 2019, I faced the worst phase of life in my personal life. It was devastated though had all my friends and relatives as well was lucky enough that family too was very supportive but internally I could not come out of the phase and was dying inside.
That time I remembered Dr Pooja and got in touch with her and that was the best call that I took, friends trust me the way she took my case so professional, sensitively and she planned step by step sessions for me were so effective that she made me think logically and helped me to take my own calls without pressuring on anything.
Initially she gave worksheet which made me realise the difference between actual issues and my assumed issues. Her sessions day by day made me think mindfully and upgraded my own self and so my self esteem.
In this hectic and unpredictable life we do need someone who can check us and mold us to become the best of our self and For me that person was Dr Pooja.
Always stay blessed and love you doc.
Indika (Yoga Coaching)
It was a wonderful experience. Pooja took time in understanding how flexible my body is and how comfortable I am in doing the Asans before deciding the whole series. Even during the sessions, she never rushed between two Asans, giving ample time to relax. Her way of teaching is really effective and simple. She constantly monitored me all throughout the sessions and correcting my posture if needed.
As I became regular with practicing Yoga everyday early in the morning, it became very easy for me to get up early. Along with that I started having a better sleep pattern. Entire day I feel more energetic and I started have a happy glow on my face. With regular session my body became more flexible than before and also it started toning up as well.
― Mr. Anand
Mr. Anand (Yoga Coaching)
I am 58+ yrs old. Started doing yoga under the able guidance of Pooja from June 2020 onwards and noticed noticeable changes.
My body is more flexible now. I am feeling energized throughout the day, due to which I can work more effectively.
Increased concentration and can work for long hours without feeling tired. Control in food habits, sound sleep, early riser and feeling fresh throughout the day. Now able to do work with perfection Yoga must for all age group to keep yourself healthy and young.
My advice to everyone is; do yoga only in the morning after taking bath and you will notice the changes. Everybody should do yoga at a very early age so that you will have a healthy and blissful life.
The way Pooja teaches you yoga you do not get tired but you get energized and last but not the least the angel smile of a yoga guru. The way she teaches the yoga you feel that I should have been doing yoga at an early age. My blessings to yoga guru and keep it up as a teacher you wonderful.
– Mr. Anand
― Harshit, Founder – Untamed Journeys
Harshit (Yoga Coaching)
I got a one-on-one online yoga session with Pooja and I have to say Pooja is an excellent trainer. Her delivery of sessions is phenomenal and easy to understand. On day-1, when she asked what do I want to gain from yoga, my answer was simple- enhanced focus and energy. She came up with a series of Asans and Pranayam in which if you are not focused, you actually can’t do the Asan. She has actually helped me excel in the two sectors. Additionally, I reaped many benefits of the session:
- I got a free spiritual session(Kind of a life coaching) which actually helped me to overcome limiting beliefs that I had about myself.
- I had been a chain smoker before this for the last 5 years and had been in a constant battle with the addiction ever since. But somehow, I couldn’t gather the willpower needed. Just 4 days after her first session, I gave up smoking. My will power has grown to an immense level and now I simply don’t have the urge to smoke.
- I got the session for almost 3 weeks, As long as I didn’t feel confident about continuing it myself.
- Every week, despite having completed the course, she is in regular touch with me regarding my progress and any assistance if needed. She even conducts a session once in a while to just check if I am practicing it correctly.
- My energy is extremely positive and Overall extremely fortunate that I joined her classes and a huge credit to Pooja for changing my life ever since. I am extremely thankful to you for your services.
Keep Inspiring & changing lives!!
– Harshit, Founder – Untamed Journeys