Re-wire Re-shape Rejuvenate
Send your enquiry:
Please fill up below the form, our team will reach out to you shortly.
Terms and conditions:
Please note that because Yoga and wellness Retreats are limited to a small number of attendees, to allow for a more personable, intimate experience, our cancellation policy is in place to help guests and us alike work together sharing expenses that may arise from unexpected cancellations.
- Your Yoga and Wellness Retreat place is secured and reserved by paying a minimum non-refundable deposit of Rs 5,000/- per guest. This deposit is non-refundable.Booking DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Booking deposits (minus 50% relisting fee) are transferable to another attendee found and assigned by the original attendee.Full balance must be paid before 26th of november 2021. If we do not receive your balance payment, your place may be given to another guest.
- Cancellation requests submitted before 25th of November 2021 will be accepted but only 50% of the total amount paid will be refunded and refunds do not include the booking deposit.
- After 25th of November 2021, no refunds will be provided.Any refunds allowed will incur a 3.5% processing fee.
- Last-minute bookings must be paid for “in full” at the time of booking.If you have any health issues, please consult your doctor to make sure you are in a fit state to join us for your activity holiday.
- Due to teacher cancellations or any other situations outside our control, we reserve the right to make any changes to our programme, courses or teachers. Alternative arrangements will be offered, but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare and travel plans.
- Tatva Within reserves the rights to offer a discount to some students – this does not affect the status of any guests who have previously paid the full price, and no discount will then become due to them.
- Tatva Within Yoga and Wellness Retreat accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illness whilst you are on holiday with us, or for any travel costs to or from the retreat site.
- Any kind of medical expenses are not covered except first aid.
- We strongly recommend that you have your own travel insurance to cover any loss or injury, including repatriation if necessary.(For Guests arriving from outside India) Passports, visas and health/medical requirements: you are responsible for ensuring that you have a valid passport and any necessary visas, as well as any necessary or required inoculations or other health requirements.
- Guests must be respectful and must not engage in offensive, illegal or immoral acts. Should this be a situation or should a guest become a nuisance to staff at Yoga and Wellness Retreat, then we reserve the right to ask a guest to leave our premises or suspend their activities if it is appropriate to do so, without any compensation.
- We accept no responsibility for travel tickets such as airfares and trains. This is solely the guest’s responsibility to organise and inform us only of an accurate arrival time.
- We are exempt from fulfilling our contractual obligations for causes that could not be anticipated and/or are beyond our control, including an act of God, act of man, act of government, and other impersonal events or occurrences.
- That being said, we have integrity and will endeavour to provide you with the services mentioned. Whilst all reasonable efforts will be taken to ensure this, it may be necessary in some circumstances, eg extreme weather or environmental conditions outside our control, to relocate guests to another resort or venue of similar standard in the locality. In such cases a supplement may apply.
- We will not knowingly give your personal information to anybody else (except where required to do so by authorities). We will retain your information and from time to time we may contact you with our promotional and brand related information.
- For any query you may write to firstname.lastname@example.org