Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Tatva Within (“Company”, “we”, “our”, “us”)!
These Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) govern your use of our website located at www.TatvaWithin.com (together or individually “Service”) operated by Tatva Within.
If you do not agree with (or cannot comply with) Agreements, then you may not use the Service. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use Service.
Use of Services/Programs/Workshops
Please read the terms and conditions on our website thoroughly and carefully before enrolling.
When you register/join/enroll as a client of Tatva Within, you are bound by the terms and conditions laid out on Tatva Within’s website www.tatvawithin.com irrespective of whether you have read, not read, agreed, or not agreed.
All the terms and conditions and policies are made keeping in mind to help clients in their holistic health and wellness and self-mastery journey.
- The client needs to pay 100% in advance for all the services (coaching sessions, classes, workshops, events, retreats, courses, and membership subscriptions).
- All purchases of services (coaching sessions, classes, workshops, events, retreats, courses, membership subscriptions) are non-refundable.
- All clients must have a unique online account associated with a unique email address. Friends and family members may not share the same email address.
- Fees mentioned is for one person, for joining extra members different fees apply.
- You are prohibited to record any live session/class without the written permission of Tatva Within.
- It is client’s responsibility to provide information about any existing/past physical/mental condition/disease/s, injury, limitations, surgery, pregnancy, planning of pregnancy, any pre-cautions, taking of medicines, any treatment at the time of registration and update your coach/teacher/s about any changes during your ongoing sessions.
- In some cases, if required, we may ask and you are required to submit NOC from your consulting doctor, reports or any other information for understanding and record purposes, if you don’t want to provide then you should stop using any of our services.
- Life Coaching doesn’t treat any mental disorder or disease, by joining you are agreed that you are not diagnosed with any mental disorder or disease. In some cases, Life Coaching and Mindfulness can be supportive therapy for that we will need your consulting doctor’s suggestion in writing and you are required to submit scan copy of all reports for understanding and record purposes.
- If you hide any information that is required by us and important to design, or customise your sessions, you are responsible for any loss/damage/Injury/etc. and may impact your sessions and results.
- All Sessions are scheduled as per IST(Indian Standard Time).
- All sessions are conducted in English or Hindi language.
- If you register using an international payment method and/or cards issued outside India, USD rates will apply.
- Session timing will be decided based on your preference and coach’s availability.
- Your enquiry form information will be considered as registration details If you decide to register for session/s.
- Your slots are only booked after receiving the payment.
- All the packages must be utilised within the period mentioned at the time of registration. After one year of booking neither services/sessions nor refund will be given in any case. In that case, you may renew to start your sessions.
- Sessions/Class joining/Reschedule/Cancellation policy:
- Sessions will start on time as per the slot/s booked for you and will end on time irrespective of whether u join late.
- If you do not attend the scheduled session without any prior notice, the session will be counted and fully charged for the session.
- If you are late for the session and don’t inform us, after 15 minutes of waiting, your session will end and be fully charged.
- No cancellation/reschedule allowed 24 hours prior to the scheduled session, it will be considered as a last-minute cancellation and fully charged.
- Renewal policy:
- One week before ending of your booked package, you must inform us if you want to continue or discontinue.
- If you fail to inform us one week before if you want to continue, your slots will be available/given to others.
- We may/may not give reminders for renewal.
- Dos and Don’ts of sessions:
- In case of any misconduct or misbehavior by any participant; The registration and sessions will be cancelled with immediate effect without any prior notice and the necessary actions will be taken if required in any case. No Refund Will be provided.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Tatva Within will be final.
- Every effort is made to hold class on time. The schedule is subject to change with or without prior notice.
- You agree that you have been examined by a qualified medical practitioner within the past six months and have been found by such a practitioner to be in good physical and mental health and physically able to perform yoga/meditation/mindfulness/nlp/cbt/life coaching sessions.
- Results are not guaranteed as the result solely depends upon the students and how sincerely they follow the instructions given by Tatva Within coach/Teacher/s and many other factors.
- You will follow all instructions given to you by Tatva Within coach/teacher/s and you acknowledge that any failure to do so will be at your own risk and may cause injury or/and any other consequences and for that Tatva Within and/or coach/teacher/s/any member of the staff is not responsible.
- It is the responsibility of the client/student to provide a written prescription from their consulting Doctor when availing of the service of yoga therapy.
- Sessions/Classes at Tatva Within may be physically strenuous and you voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is a risk of personal injury.
- Tatva Within reserves the right to refuse service.
- Prices may increase from time to time to reflect increases in cost and benefits.
- Terms, Conditions, and Fees are subject to change without prior notification.
No refund policy.
In any case, fees are not refundable once paid.
In unavoidable circumstances, if sessions/classes/bookings/programs/workshops/retreats are cancelled by Tatva Within then a refund of unused sessions/services is given in 7 to 14 days, calculated on a pro-rata basis.
By using our Service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including but not limited to, your name, surname, phone number, location, profession, gender, food habits, physical and mental disease/disorder, surgery, injury, medicines taking, habits, addictions, etc.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
By using Tatva Within’s website and or services of any kind, you agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Tatva Within and/or coach/teacher/s/any member of the staff for any personal injury, property damage/loss, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
Contests and Promotions
Content found on or through this Service are the property of Tatva Within or used with permission. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use said Content, whether in whole or in part, for commercial purposes or for personal gain, without express advance written permission from us.
Tatva Within and www.tatvawithin.com will only contact individuals who specifically give us consent. Consent may be given by contacting us through our website, text message consent through social media platforms, or by purchasing one of our products or services.
You may use Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with Terms. You agree NOT to use Service:
- Use of any recording device, recording any live sessions, recording any part of website by any means.
- Use Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair Service or interfere with any other party’s use of Service, including their ability to engage in real time activities through Service.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on Service.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on Service or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of Service.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of Service, the server on which Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to Service.
- Attack Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Take any action that may damage or falsify Company rating.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Service.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
No Use By Minors
Service is intended only for access and use by individuals at least eighteen (18) years old. By accessing or using Service, you warrant and represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and with the full authority, right, and capacity to enter into this agreement and abide by all of the terms and conditions of Terms. If you are not at least eighteen (18) years old, you are prohibited from both the access and usage of Service.
Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Tatva Within and its licensors. Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of and foreign countries. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Tatva Within.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on Service infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights (“Infringement”) of any person or entity.
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your claim via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: “Copyright Infringement”. You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any Content found on and/or through Service on your copyright.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Tatva Within.
Tatva Within has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
You acknowledge and agree that company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third party web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms of service and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of Terms.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using Service.
All provisions of Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India, which governing law applies to agreement without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding Service.
Changes To Service
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Service, and any service or material we provide via Service, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of Service, or the entire Service, to users, including registered users.
Amendments To Terms
We may amend Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. This policy may be changed at any time at Tatva Within and www.tatvawithin.com’s discretion. If we should update this policy, we will post the updates to this page on our Website. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
All rights reserved by Tatva Within for the use of Tatva Within services and website.
By using service or other services provided by us, you acknowledge that you have read these terms of service and agree to be bound by them.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, you may write to us at email@example.com